I have heard a few stories of the fun that the kids had when we were gone. However, so far this is the only picture I have received...
This is from the park. I asked Alexis about the picture and all she said was it(the bull frog) almost got eaten by a goose:)
I know my mom has some pictures on her camera, and I have heard of pictures that were taken at Aunt Kelly's, but this is all I've have to share right now:) Hint! Hint!!
We just want to say we are so grateful to my mom and Kelly and her family for taking such great care of our kiddos:) We love you all so much and were able to enjoy or vacation, knowing the kids were in good hands and having a ton of fun!!
Thank you, Thank you and Thank you again!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment