Sunday, June 14, 2009

7(SEVEN)

Lucky number 7= the number of these we are now up to!

On the way home from Canada last Friday I called home and talked to Alexis. She was all giddy about telling me about her morning adventure. She started out by saying she caught 2 little mice in a bag. Hmmm, What? How did you do that!? She went on to say she found three mice and they were by the patio door. Her and Bella(the kitten) chased them around until one of them went into one of her little girly bags and she zipped the bag up and left it in there. The other one she trapped in one of the kids toys and kind of smashed it(it was dead when we opened the bag). She was so proud of her self!! A few days later I found the third one. Bella had chased it under the couch. Bella was looking like she was up to something and I figured it was mouse number three. So I lifted up the couch and sure enough there it was.

So, if we are lucky enough #7 will be the last of them(even though we haven't caught any really big ones, yet!)

No comments: