Saturday, June 13, 2009

Wednesday Mornings...

A new schedule, Summer is giving us time explore new things. I have printed out a calendar for the kids and have all the things we will be doing each day. On Wednesdays we have scheduled Library time. Our local library has a story time in the morning for a half hour. Last Wednesday was our first week. The kids had a great time listening to the story teller. She read a few books and then they sang a few songs and learned some colors and numbers.
Here they are waiting for the storytime to begin. I didn't get a picture of all the kids once it started but the rug and carpet was covered with kids and parents:)
Abigail enjoyed crawling around her car seat:)
We came home with 15 books and a couple educational videos. We'll see if we get all of them read by next wednesday. I think it will be close!
It was time to leave when Brayden started throwing a tantrum. It was just one of those days for him:)


On the way home, didn't quiet get them all in the picture.

No comments: