Today was a fun day. Alexis had preschool in the morning. Brayden and I picked her up from school and then we surprised her by bringing her to Subway and the best surprise of all was Aunt Kelly was there to eat lunch with us:) We had a very yummy lunch which included a cookie from Kelly. Then Alexis and I were off to Kindergarten roundup. Brayden went with Aunt Kelly to WalMart to pick up some playdoh(his request) and then to pick up Luke at school.
Alexis and I had fun signing her up for Kindergarten, the school bus and we met one of the kindergarten teachers at her school. She also got a lot of information and school supplies. She even got to sample a cookie from the girl scouts. She came home with a bag which could be used as a backpack, crayons, scissors, stickers, lots of things to color and a few other things. She even got to go fishing, made a necklace and got her face painted. She was so excited and had such a great time. It was really nice to be able to go alone with her.(Thank you Aunt Kelly:)) I think she is really ready for this new venture. I may have to hear about it all summer.
Brayden was deep into the playdoh sand when we got to Kellys. He played with it for a long time until we mentioned popsicles. A favorite of his(I guess food is just a favorite of his!)
I will have to post some pictures when I get them loaded:)
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment