Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wish me luck!

I am going to be very busy tomorrow! I am going to be watching 9 kids during the day and 3 more when they come off the bus in the afternoon:) Thank goodness the weather has started to warm up and we will be able to get outside and run off some energy! A friend of mine runs a daycare and she asked me last year if I would be interested in watching the kids when she takes a day off. I said yes. I have done this a few times for her. The kids are usually really good!

On a side note we might go and get our fish tomorrow night if I don't have to work:)

We were outside again today. We went down to mom and dads and took a walk on their paved road. The kids road bikes up and down the road many times, while I raked up part of the back yard. The ice is starting melt off the lake. We were actually able to see the bottom of the lake today in there front yard. Although it was a small area, soon the whole thing will be melted and we will be swimming, skiing and taking boat rides. Can't wait:)

No comments: