I couldn't believe it when I looked outside this morning! It was snowing and the ground was covered with snow and a few sprouts of green grass were peeking through! It is almost May doesn't the weather god know this? Well mom and I had plans to go to some garage sales in town so off we went in the snow and with snowy icy roads. The wind was blowing like crazy which made it much worse. But guess what! We got some great deals on coats and clothes for the summer and some for the upcoming winters. I even bought Alexis her Halloween costume for this halloween. So all in all it was worth the venture into the freezing cold.
I don't think the weather is going to warm up for a week or so.
On a good note, we are all feeling a bit better. We are still going through the Puffs but not as much:) The fevers are also gone:)
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment