We have some new additions to our family. Today after my fun day of watching the kids(which went really well!) we went fish shopping! When we got to the pet store the guy who was there was a huge help. He knew his fish. He said that because our tank was so big we could get up to 10 fish. So we came home with 10 Tetras. 5 of one kind and 5 of another. I had to work late(8:00) so Jason took a few pictures of them I haven't looked at them but might post one tomorrow if they aren't blurry!(Jason tends to blur the pictures:)) I am so excited to see fish moving around in the tank. I hope they all survive the next few days. They are so fun to watch. The Tetras move around in schools of fish.
OK off to bed just had to let all of you know that we now have fish:)
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment