Alexis was very surprised she loves going there. They have really nice walking paths, that wind around the river and over a turtle pond. We even saw a frog today. I had packed a few things for lunches but I'm in dire need of going to the grocery store(no bread no meat etc.) So we picked up burgers and chicken nuggets from McD. I did bring along some carrots and grapes too. We had our little picnic on a table and then were off to explore the nature. The kids did really good walking. Brayden was a bit tired by the end. He was not wanting to go any further. But we made it he just needed a hand to get his little legs moving(He has graduated to some 2T pants, still in 18 month shorts though).
A couple hours later we were back in the car with lots of fun behind us. But I brought my camera so we will have lots of memories. Maybe we will do it again next monday?
.jpg)
Are we ready for some fun?

Lunch
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment