These are the words that were coming out of Braydens mouth as we were sliding into the ditch on Monday! We are all ok and there isn't even a scratch on the car(Thank goodness)
Me and Brayden and Riley were on our way to picking up Alexis from preschool Monday in a snow/ice storm when we hit a slick spot on the slushyroad and slid sideways into the ditch. I wasn't even going that fast. Luckily there wasn't any cars coming from the other way because we crossed the median and went into the opposite ditch. We just missed a mailbox, sign and a very steep incline.
Luckily I had Laura(who owns the daycare kids I watch once in a while) pick up Alexis and her husband came to pull me out of the ditch with his truck.
We ended up getting around 6 inches of snow and now most of it is gone because the weather is finally warming up.
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment